If your reading this...

Hi ,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy my little Twig Santa's, and all their friends. I have started selling them on my Etsy site along with my other Food Goodies.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Saying good bye to a great Guy!

I have neglected my blog for the past few weeks. It has been hard to feel like writing about much this past 2 weeks. On the 21st. of February, my Father in Law passed away. We were in the middle of Sunday dinner and my Mother in Law called us. I took the call in the other room, and then had to come back to the table and tell my husband. That was one of the hardest things I have had to do. My husband had just spoken to him the week before,so it seemed so surreal. My in laws are out in Michigan, and in the middle of all the terrible blizzards they were having out there. My mother in law is so level headed and practical, I had never heard that level of distress in her voice before. I wish so bad we could have been there with her.  Travel for Chuck is pretty impossible, But I will try to get out there in May. Saying good bye is so hard. Frank Feringa was a great man, and a wonderful Father in Law to me.
Today Chuck and I celebrated our 27Th. Anniversary! Heehaw! Where has the time gone???  It has been a real adventure! I hope the next 27 years go by a little slower! I want to enjoy the time more. Well I am about out of steam, will get back on track again soon.
Bye for now,
XOXO, Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss, Lisa. Even though I don't know you, you and your husband will be in my thoughts. Take care, Mary.

    ReplyDelete