If your reading this...

Hi ,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy my little Twig Santa's, and all their friends. I have started selling them on my Etsy site along with my other Food Goodies.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The" Bride's Touch Vintage" shop on Etsy.....


I have been working diligently on my new shop on Etsy. I have created several items and will list them soon. I have been learning the art of making silk, satin, and tulle flowers. it is really cool.
They will be used on some of my Bridal hats, Veils, Fascinators and Hair clips. You use a candle to singe the fabric. I finally got the hang of it after burning several flower petals. The color combinations are only limited to your imagination.
I have several old vintage hats I am restoring and will include in my shop also. It will be a nice blend of old and new. I am hoping to get my first photo's listed this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment