If your reading this...

Hi ,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy my little Twig Santa's, and all their friends. I have started selling them on my Etsy site along with my other Food Goodies.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I feel like 10 miles of bad road!!!



What a night and day it has been. My cold is at it's worst, and kept me up all night. I coughed till 3 A.M., and finally said enough. I rummaged around the bathroom till I found my heavy duty cough syrup, and it was off to Na Na land. Slept till about 9:00, then got up long enough to feed my furry little friends, Buddy and Sweetie. They are my two little Kitty's I adopted about a year ago when their Mother dumped them on the back porch. They are my constant companions. Buddy is the white one, and Sweety is a petite little female Siamese. They are adorable most of the time when they are not nibbling my toes. I have slept most of the day on the couch, and I am ready to go back to bed now. I think we should call it a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment