If your reading this...

Hi ,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy my little Twig Santa's, and all their friends. I have started selling them on my Etsy site along with my other Food Goodies.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

LOL, even the cat likes my new shop!!!!!


My cat was pretty fascinated with the Hair items I have been making! He sits for hours watching me make them. I finally decided that he could be my new Model!!!! What do you think? He is a sleek Russian Blue, modeling a single two tone Tulle Rose(white/red). Let's hear it for the cat!!!!!
His name is Zar Nicholas, He is used to wearing a crown, but a hair Fascinator is just as good! Next he will be modeling a bright orange
Poppy. He actually had to check it out in the mirror. Seemed pretty happy with it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment