If your reading this...

Hi ,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy my little Twig Santa's, and all their friends. I have started selling them on my Etsy site along with my other Food Goodies.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Colors, check out this little hat!



I have been having a great time with my creativity! I came across this vintage birdcage netting at a estate sale, and decided it needed to be added to my new shop. After going through ton's of my boxes, I came across the old shredded feather thread, and vintage maple leaves, I decided to pair them up with some of the birdcage lace. What I ended up with is a gorgeous fall statement. It could be used for a bridal headpiece, with more lace added for a short veil, or as a brides maid hat. The options are endless. Hope you like it! It can be worn with the lace on the side, to the front or at the back with the flowers to the front. the possibilities are numerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment