If your reading this...

Hi ,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy my little Twig Santa's, and all their friends. I have started selling them on my Etsy site along with my other Food Goodies.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Another Manic Monday .



It is always nice to leave the "Hill", and head for home.  Why do Monday's always seem so much longer than any other day of the week?  Can someone explain this to me?  My poor feet!  
I have so many projects to finish, can't wait to get home.... These are a few of my Folk Carvings.  I have about 10 different Carvings from Uncle Sam, Miss Liberty, There is Abe Lincoln with his Gettysburg Address,  Snowmen, Pilgrims, Indians, Cowboys, Santa's, Scarecrows, Adam & Eve, Angels, and a bunch of others I can't think of right now. What should I carve next? I have a show in February on the Oregon Coast, and I want to take some new items with me. I plan on having some of my Twig Angels with a Valentine theme, a few Scarecrows, several of  the Uncle Sam and Abe Lincolns since it is around the Presidents Holiday, and my Santa's are great anytime of the year. I will also be taking my Awesome Granola and Trail Mixes. That's a bowl of my Cranberry Pecan Granola at the top of the post! Well, I'm  off to create. Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment