If your reading this...

Hi ,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy my little Twig Santa's, and all their friends. I have started selling them on my Etsy site along with my other Food Goodies.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Why do Sunday's always lead to Monday's....



Hi There,
Why do Sunday's always have to lead to Monday's ? I am not ready for my weekend to end. This weekend I created two new Products for my Etsy site. You can view my shop at :www.lisadqueen.etsy.com . I am adding two new Trail Mixes, "Ultimate Trail Mix, and " Hawaiian Munch Trail Mix". Ultimate is a blend of m&m's, mixed nuts,cranberries, white chocolate, red hots,  and grapefruit. Hawaiian is made up of candy corn, pineapple, white chocolate, m&m's, and yummy macadamia nuts. I will include their photos now. 

1 comment:

  1. YUMMY!!!! I volunteer as your official taster!!

    ReplyDelete