If your reading this...

Hi ,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy my little Twig Santa's, and all their friends. I have started selling them on my Etsy site along with my other Food Goodies.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Photo's from my trip to San Francisco



This summer I had an amazing time visiting San Francisco. Of all the wonderful places in the world, San Francisco is magical. There are a lot of beautiful bridges out there, but nothing compares to the Golden Gate Bridge.  When it came time to eat, we headed into  one of the most exciting areas of the city for a sampling  of some of the best food to be had on the West Coast. Beautiful China Town. I never wanted to leave !

1 comment:

  1. This is very beautiful. It captures the mystery and mystic of this gorgeous San Francisco Landmark. Awesome photo. Needs to be framed.

    ReplyDelete