If your reading this...

Hi ,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy my little Twig Santa's, and all their friends. I have started selling them on my Etsy site along with my other Food Goodies.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Good Morning !

Hey out there...... I can't believe it's Monday morning already. This will be my first day back to work, after a nice little Christmas and New year break. I always hate it the first day back. When I left work on the 24th. we had no patients. Today there are 3 new patients starting our 2 week diet Phase. I know this does not sound like much, but just look at it this way, every speck of food that goes into their mouths has to be weighed to a 10th. of a gram. The diet is calculated for each patient so they do not loose or gain weight. The object is to maintain. Each patient gets 3 meals and a snack for a 2 day pack out. A total of 8 meals x3 patients is 24 meals. All will be prepared in our Mega-Monster kitchen at OHSU(Also known as Pill Hill) . Well better go jump in the shower ! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment